Christian prayer of worship, gratitude, and dependence on Jesus Christ, reflecting on faith, purpose, and identity in God...
[John 15:5 ; Psalm 73:25-26 ; Exodus 33:15 ; Psalm 139 ; Acts 17:28 ; John 6:68]
Meditate and worship with this audio version here: Without YOU
My Refuge, my Shepherd, my Lord and my Saviour,
my Maker, the Seer, General Overseer over every and any being,
the breath I breathe, my Source of power, my Inspiration.
What are we without You, Jesus?
What are we to be boasting about...
What is man, says Your Word;
What is man that You covered him and went ahead
to give Yourself away to recover him...
What is man that You put Yourself in him?
What is man that Your love stretched itself towards him?
Who i be without You, BABA ?
I lift my hands high in praise of You.
I lift my hands high in awe of You.
I'm so mesmerized and astonished by Your beauty.
Nothing can be without You.
Nothing could exist without You.
You are beautiful, Ancient of Days.
I'll always honor and give You praise.
I owe YOU any and every of who I am:
this beautiful thinker, prolific writer,
this perfectible mother, bold poetess,
the girl with no fear, the woman with a lot of faith...
I owe it all to You, all through my thicks and my thins...
I owe YOU any and every of who I am,
according to where I come from and where I am going.
Without YOU, there is no Mawuéna, no Akossiwa,
no families' tribulations, no thin path to the truth,
no consolation, no redemption, no consecration,
no Sika, no Marcher avec Jésus-Christ.
There is no Fabrice, no family, no son, no Brivael.
All of these are because of You,
It is because You are that I am...
I owe YOU any and every of who I am:
my toughness, my mildness, my mind,
the vision brought to my attention and instilled in my heart,
the people around, the opportunities, the difficulties.
All and everything happens for my good through YOU.
Whoever I be, wherever I am, I know I am nothing without YOU.
My need to stay still or to move forward comes only and only from YOU.
YOU know my thoughts miles away before I even think them.
YOU see me coming miles away even before I make any step.
YOU are the strength I lean on, The Rock I put my trust into.
If not, where will I go WITHOUT YOU?
My trust in humans wears out.
My belief in my own strengths does too.
I might look around
and still never find the peace I have in YOU.
Lord, YOU are my Maker, YOU are my Master and sole Redeemer.
Eyes closed or not, that's how I know YOU.
My deepest fears and worries are cast on YOU...
Will I move without YOU?
Will I make it without YOU?
Shall I succeed without YOU?
Shall I reign not through YOU?
Writing about YOU and for YOU is more than a pleasure.
It is an immeasurable privilege, more beneficial than any leisure.
Lord, I love you for who YOU are and who YOU will always be
and I am glad to be owned by YOU, this God so holy...
Despite my imperfections, let this beating heart give YOU all the glory,
all the honour and all the reverence due to YOU,
and spread itself before YOUR wholesome grandeur,
YOU, this GOD who deserves all the applause and the love...
In Jesus Christ's mighty name. Amen.
In the same idea:
9) Infaillible
15) Acte de foi
16) Tout est lié


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire