My dealbreakers*
Poème en anglais sur les limites non négociables d'une femme chrétienne entre foi et relation avec Dieu, maternité et entretien de la confiance pour des relations durables...
Christian relationship boundaries, faith, motherhood, trust, and non-negotiable values that shape a believer’s approach to love...
Poème audio à retrouver ici : My dealbreakers
As a believer newly walking with the Lord,
I have dealbreakers when it comes to any relationship
for I've learned to discern what is essential from what is merely pleasurable,
in order to keep walking in the truth under the Holy Ghost's seal.
First, I don't think I would ever stop liking men.
I don't think I would ever stop loving the one close to my heart
unless he chooses to misbehave and show disrespect
toward anything that stands for the values keeping me from falling apart.
My first dealbreaker concerns the respect for life,
the diligence and responsibility of preserving it and watching over it.
I'm not a follower of "my body, my choice",
as I believe in godly marriage and the laws governing it.
God is my witness in matters of life and death.
God is my witness in matters of love and hate.
I choose to pray to Him, to receive Him, and always, through Jesus,
to lean on Him in every season of pressure.
My second dealbreakers concern my peace and my well-being.
I don't play with sleep, food, money, and healthy time for myself.
I'm responsible for every choice I make as long as I'm on earth.
And so, for Christ's sake, I choose to live according to His will for my life
eating only what I need, fasting as long as I can,
working with excellence and honesty,
allowing myself to sleep and rest in the Lord's hands,
managing and investing, as the Lord will provide for me.
My third dealbreaker is about my son.
I can't talk about my life without mentioning my blood
as a woman who prioritizes building a family and a home.
My motherhood is not detachable from who I am or where I come from.
In this life, no human relationship is able to cut me off from him.
God entrusted me with bringing him into this world; I'll have to answer to Him for it.
I have a mother's responsibility towards him.
He is not my whole world, but he is undeniably a part of it...
Then my last dealbreaker is about trust.
I fully understand human failure
But everything, to me, should be built on trust
And therefore, anything can be destroyed when trust is corrupted.
aligning with my spirit-man aligned with the will of the Lord
These are the things in my life that I don't play with,
and I count on the Lord to pour out His mercy upon me
in case I am ever exposed to something that causes pain in my spirit.
Hand on heart, I tend to treat others the way I want to be treated.
Even though, most of the time, people take having access to me for granted,
I don't scream when I'm disappointed; I simply slip away.
The Lord knows, and He won't allow your dealbreaking to break me.
You might also like to read :
5) Safe place
11) Si je m'oublie
13) Mon agenda
14) I, WOMAN
Découvrez les collections de Maison Sika ↓

Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire